Strategic alliances and partnerships yield higher revenue for clients!
The Hudson Ground Transportation System (HGTS) makes it quick, simple, and easy to receive reservations electronically from a bevy of external reservation networks.
The Hudson Group has partnered with several strategic resources to help companies grow their business through increased exposure. The HGTS Bridge application can be configured in many different ways to both provide fare and vehicle information to external 3rd party reservation interfaces as well as import reservation data directly into your office system. Whether it is offering frequent flyer miles to you clients or importing reservations from your network of professional affiliations, the HGTS Bridge increases your exposure, your revenue opportunities, and your business efficiency with a single product. Take a look at some of the opportunities you will now have for expanding your market share. The following list shows networks and systems that The Hudson Group has integrated with.
Integrated Technology Partnerships
Hudson has also allied with several technology partners to bring enhanced features and functionality to the HGTS suite. Hudson's requirements are stringent, resulting in only the best companies with the most reliable products being added to the HGTS suite. We would like to introduce you to those partners and some of the services they provide:
- Alamein - Mobile messaging and tracking solutions
- Apple - Mobile computing hardware
- Century Business Solutions - Credit Card processing
- FlightView - Flight schedule look-up and real-time tracking
- FlightStats - Flight schedule look-up and real-time tracking
- Frontstream Payments - Credit Card merchant services
- Fusemail - Customized and hosted email services
- INetU - Cloud computing and secure server hosting platforms
- TripIt - Travel itinerary consolidation, management and communication
- Trustwave - Application and Internet security assessors
- Vonage Business - Voice over Internet Protocol Services
- Voxeo - Interactive Voice Response and voice messaging technologies